The Parable of the Beast displays an impressive series of instances of man's breakthrough in glimpses of the underlying philosophy of biological creation. The scientific characteristics and functions of life in its lower as well as its more advanced forms are related with meaningful reference to man.
The plan, the design, the beauty, and the purpose that underlies the biological creation is presented in a style created to hold the attention and interest of a reader without specific scientific orientation. When unusual terms are used, they are defined, or an explanation is implied in an understandable context. The author has a feeling for and relates well with the general reader. On top of that, the book has great literary value for the style in which it was written. The chapter on Sociality, especially exhibits this point in recounting the life and work of the Russian Prince, Petr Alekseyevich Kropotkin.
This is a rare book, because it is out of print now, but used copies can be found on Amazon dot com. I don't know of any electronic edition that is available. We will try to get it back in print, but publishing a book is a long process.
The book is rewarding reading not only from the scholarly point of view, but enjoyable from the viewpoint of the aesthetic.
The Parable of the Beast was selected as the second book on Peace Love dot me's reading list for the year 2023. The rest of the reading list can be found here.
The Top 10 Books of All Time
I have read thousands of books over the course of my life and I want to share with you what I consider to be the top 10 books of all time....
These are the blogs I follow:
No particular order. These are not ranked.
This is what I'm reading right now, October 13, 2022:
Updated continuously all day long, every day of the week
- Just in Time - Viking Life Blog
- Pfizer DeathSerum makes 13yr old boy go insane
- What is the difference between Mosaicism and Chimaerism?
- Burning Down God's House
- classic Bill Quick commentary
- Mob takes over Minneapolis street, attacks a driver who attempted to use the road
- Sotomayor Is A Detestable Woman
- Now you can see why the vaccines were a mistake
- This Thanksgiving Weekend Proved That America Is Now Living In A Very Dark New Reality
- The Truth About 2020 Election Voter Fraud
- This Can't Be True by Steve Feinstein at American Thinker
- Voter Fraud big bloc of resources
- Do Not Eat, Touch, Or Even Inhale the Air Around the Manchineel Tree
- Why I’m Saying “NO!” To The Mystery Jab
- Gab’s Statement on President Trump’s Social Network
- Why Democrats' Scheme to Tax Unrealized Capital Gains Should Terrify You
By David Ennocenti
- Something Really Strange Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- “This Is Going to Change the World” - As the new millennium dawned, a mysterious invention from a charismatic millionaire became a viral sensation—then went down in flames.
- How We Make Sense of Time - Long, short, forward and back: Our concepts of time—and how we process it in the brain—are based on our understanding of physical space, with some surprising cultural variations.
- There Is No Such Thing as Conscious Thought - Philosopher Peter Carruthers insists that conscious thought, judgment and volition are illusions. They arise from processes of which we are forever unaware
- Fear vengeance, not justice
- You Might Have Schizophrenic Retardation If...
- A Tale of Two Cities - NYC & Boston
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? - mandatory vaxx
- IT’S JUST….
- Situational Awareness - A great allegory.
- Finally - by divemedic at areaocho
- CDC mocks NPCs
- End Runs
- Getting just a wee bit parched…
- We Live In A Fraud Of Unprecedented Dimensions - About the vaxx by PCR
- Build your own college? - at Surakblog
- "When We Hang The Capitalists, They Will Sell Us The Rope..."
- Strange Ideas - According to Hoyt
- Knock-Knock Jokers - Stilton's Place Comic
- Is Reality “Baseless,” Too? - from JHK
- Message 2021.0432 - Loud and clear
- Great Thread on How the Election Was Rigged, and How the Nation Was Stolen
- Running Scared
- MI AG Launches Investigation Into Those Investigating 2020 Election Irregularities
- We Need A Leader
- Analysis: Spot On
- Pentagon Vaccine to Modify BehaviorVIDEO
- Susan Bradford - Rothschild Dynasty is Seeking to Fulfill Kalergi Depopulation Agenda
- The 2nd Amendment is Obsolete, Says Congressman Who Wants To Nuke Omaha
- Cognitive dissonance?
- 'Truth embargo' - UFOs are suddenly all the talk in Washington
- The Three-way Squeeze
- You Won’t Believe How Bankrupt The US Is Till You See This - Tutorial re: The US Debt Clock
- Illumanati plans in cartoons—market crash, alien disclosure, sea monster (?) And more. Help me decipher!!!
- It’s gonna be messy - The American Thinker contemplates what might happen if the election audit results go Trump’s way.
- Important lessons re-learned from the Camp Fire disaster
- The Curious Case of the United States
- The "Kill House Rules" - a timely reminder
- Post-Pandemic Metamorphosis - Never Going Back
- The quality of life in the several states - A very good assessment of what life is like in these United States
- "81 Million votes!" - If he "got caught" why were there never any repercussions? Do you mean 'got caught' = 'got away with it' ?
- The Week in Review - Chinese Chicanery, Racist Rejection of Reporters, and Fredo Flubs… Again
- DONNIE DARKO—THE END OF THE WORLD = DONALD TRUMP VIDEO
- Pipeline musings of things to come
- What Is Our Policy? Peace at Any Cost or Victory at Any Cost?
- Two ways to push back against the Cultural Revolution
- Gain of Functioned
- Strange Daze - by Vanderleun on May 18, 2021
- In The Mailbox: 05.18.21 (Afternoon Edition) - compiled by Wombat-socho
- "Dozens of meetings" - Bill Gates & Epstein
- Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?
- Weather Report - You better check the weather.
- Evictions in Orlando - @ Area Ocho
- Immanentize the Eschaton! - A Classic!
- Hunter becomes the hunted
- Ann Coulter On Rebekah Jones - Only in Florida—Crazed Woman Stalks Governor
- Did the GOP Just Dodge a Bullet? - Pat Buchanan
- You Must Remember This - Epic Photo Essay
- 10 Steps to Get Friends & Family Off of Facebook/Twitter and On To MeWe, Parler, and other Alternative Social Media
- Trump's war with his generals
- You Can't Believe your Eyes
- Weekly Total Deaths Finally Returning to Normal - very interesting!
- Turnabout? - Guest Post by Eric Peters at the Burning Platform
- Saving Civilization, by Robert Gore
- Fibbie Abuse of The No-Fly List
- Warping Reality, or Just Warped? - Oh, that Bill Quick!
- Biden Emboldens, Pipeline Problem, and Cheerio Cheney - The Week in Review @ The Burning Platform
- Good News from a Bad Week - Silver linings from the Biden regime are becoming clearer
- America’s Superpower Days Are Lost and Gone Forever
- Reminiscence of the Future... - The Irony.
- Know the Enemy - by divemedic at areaocho
- “Every Aspect of Life has Gotten Dramatically Worse Since Biden Took Office…”
- Generalists vs. Specialists Debate
- One of These Things is Not Like the Others - about the vaxx
- The Dam Is Creaking - ‟Why yes: this is about the stolen 2020 election. However did you guess?”
- Woke Insanity: Why Is There So Little Pushback?!
- Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour
- WTF??? - Slimy google censors at work again
- Myths & Mysteries - Z Blog Power Hour
- American Justice Isn’t Blind…It’s Evil - Bill Quick's Take
- Goodbye old world, it was good knowing you - The Burning Platform
- ‘I Feel Like a Character in 1984’ - Giuliani Exposes FBI Raid on His Apartment Was TOTALLY Illegal
- The Book You'll Want to Read Before It Disappears
- Asymetrical, tough, and swift - About Vladimir Putin, Russia, etc.
- Five Minutes of Stupi…Errr Fame… - Ma’Khia Bryant—Although she didn't live in peace, may she rest in peace nonetheless.
- CRASHING: Hollywood Descending Into A Pit Of Avant-Gardist Quackery - The Burning Platform
- Ain’t they special? “Incentive.” - about vacxx
- Not THAT SCOTUS case, the other one - by Divemedic at areaocho
- Population Crisis - about the Deagel population decline report
- 12 Things You Can't Post About the Coronavirus on F.B. - The social media network targets
misinformation surrounding COVID-19, vaccines
- The 1918 “Spanish Flu”: Only The Vaccinated Died
- Timeline was changed tonight. - ‟I would describe it as Furious Justice”
- Warfare in 2050 - The future of war
- "Woke" politics threaten the workplace, and must be driven out
These are the websites I visit as I "wander about Athens with a lamp":
Where can you find me on social media?
How about video/music networks?
Stop Satanism • Blaspheme Never Again !
The First Amendment protects against the infringement of religion and in so doing, it protects religion itself from blasphemers, heretics, iconoclasts, and apostates.
Satanism is NOT a legitimate religion and does not deserve any protections under the First Amendment.
Satanism exists solely as a repudiation of another religion, Christianity. Satan is NOT a god. He's a flunky. Any worship of Satan is merely a rude gesture AGAINST the God of Christianity. The entire act of worship in Satanism IS flinging an insult at the God of Christianity. As such, it is not the practice of a religion, but rather the practice of an insult.
Forex Currency Trading
"Discover The Untold Forex Secrets Used By The World's Top Millionaires To Generate Massive Amounts Of Passive Incomes To Feed Their Families For Decades!"
• With this guide, you'll be exposed to the ways rich people dabble in forex and how you can apply these strategies in your own career success.
• You will also be exposed to plenty of highly effective methods for monetizing through forex and boosting your income.
• You'll also many useful insights and strategies on creating financial freedom for yourself through creating passive income streams.
Tips, Strategies, and Information for Beginners…
You may already know that NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The name is derived from three components that most affect our human experience: our neurology, our language, and our programming, or the way in which we have learned to model the world around us. The development of NLP began in the 1970s in California, by Richard Bandler and John Grinder as an innovative approach to psychotherapy, communication, and personal development.
NLP studies the methods, validity and scope involved in what it means to be human on many different levels and dimensions. It focuses on fostering competence and flexibility of behavior, and involves analytical and strategic thought to understand what mental processes are behind human behavior.
Dive into this new series here...
Board game set in an alternate-history in 1920s
A time of farming and war, broken hearts and rusted gears, innovation and valor
It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as 'The Factory,' which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
Other than each player’s individual hidden objective cards, the only elements of luck are encounter cards that players will draw as they interact with the citizens of newly explored lands and combat cards that give you a temporary boost in combat. Combat is also driven by choices, not luck or randomness.
About this item
- It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920+ Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 90-120 minutes
OR See it at…